The AWMS-HXB desk mount is designed to support loads of up to 16kg. Bigger, heavier screens—including curved monitors and all-in-one PCs—are easily accommodated with this brilliantly designed solution. Its spring-assisted arm with three points of articulation enables effortless adjustment from a seated position. The arm incorporates a spring-tension visual gauge indicator to save the time and effort of multiple installations. It also features an integrated rotation stopper to prevent interference with panels and walls. Flexibility extends to the choice of desk fixing options(not included). Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-LTH Heavy duty tilt head, 1 x AWM-AHX dynamic arm, 1 x AWM-LB mounting base.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
Ideal for: Heavy/large displays, curved monitors and all-in-one PCs
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the AWM-LR dual crossbar (sold separately). The arm can be also attached to any AWM post.
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 16kg per monitor
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 12kg per monitor
- 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 VESA
- VESA compatibility can be extended to 200 x 100 or 200 x 200 using AC-AP-2020 adapter plate (sold separately)
- Arm reach: 597mm
- Landscape to portrait monitor rotation
- Glare control and optimal viewing angle adjustment via tilt and pan capabilities
- Focal distance control
- Ergonomic spring-assisted movement for easy adjustment
- Small footprint
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
- Sleek, supple design
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Simple assembly using modular parts
- Spring-tension visual gauge to assist with multiple desk installations
- 20-degree tool-free monitor tilt adjustment
- Built-in optional arm rotation stopper to prevent interference with walls or desk partitions
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Advanced cable management
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||No|
|Colour Options||Silver, black or white|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight, kg||6|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, kg||16|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, kg||12|
|VESA mounting hole pattern, mm||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not inluded, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not inluded, choose your option|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||Yes|
|Rotation around pole||360 or limited 180|
|Tilt adjustment||55° upward | 35° down|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|
|Maximum arm reach (mm)||597|