The AWMS-6-13717 is a six-arm combination attached to a 750mm post. Display height, optimal viewing angle and orientation can be set to individual requirements. Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P75G 750mm post, 4 x AWM-A71 710mm display arms and 2 x AWM-A13 130mm display arm.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
Ideal for: Displays up to 24". The six display arms can be installed in any of the four channels of the 750mm post. Extended arm reach provides support for a range of display sizes and greater cockpit angles. Perfect for screen real estate demanding applications.
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 9kg per monitor
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 8kg per monitor
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk fixing options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Colour Options||Silver, black or white|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight, kg||0.00|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, kg||9.00|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, kg||8|
|VESA mounting hole pattern, mm||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Tilt adjustment||45° upward and 25° downward|
|Pan adjustment||90° left and 90° right|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|
|Maximum arm reach (mm)||708.5|