This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P75 post and 4 x AWM-A46 display arms.
Ideal for: Displays up to 30” in a landscape orientation or up to 22” when both displays are installed in portrait mode. Perfect for screen real estate-demanding applications and multi-user environments.
Upgrades: All four display mounting heads can be replaced with the SNTB notebook holder (sold separately).
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
Curved screens: the weight capacity of Atdec mounts is based on regular, flat-screen displays with the VESA fixing located near the midpoint. Curved displays, deep devices (such as all-in-one PCs) and offset VESA locations exert additional leverage on the mount. This extra load can cause the capacity of the mount to be exceeded, even though the weight may be within the stated range.
Please contact Atdec if you would like further information:+61 2 8729 5000 firstname.lastname@example.org
|Upgradable to carry additional display||No|
|Colour Options||Silver, black or white|
|Minimum display weight||0|
|Maximum display weight||12|
|VESA mounting hole pattern||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not inluded, choose your option|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||No|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|