The AWMS-3-13714 is a triple display combination attached to a 400mm post. Display height, optimal viewing angle and orientation can be set to individual requirements. Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P40G post, 2 x AWM-A71 display arms and 1 x AWM-A13 display arm.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
Ideal for: Displays up to 24”. The extended span of the two 710mm arms accommodates three 24" displays in a landscape orientation providing a generous cockpit angle up to 25 degrees for viewer's comfort. Perfect for applications where display height does not require frequent adjustment.
Upgrades: One or all display mounting heads can be replaced with the AWM-HN notebook holder (sold separately).
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 9kg per monitor
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 8kg per monitor
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||No|
|Colour Options||Silver, black or white|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight, kg||0.00|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, kg||9.00|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, kg||8|
|VESA mounting hole pattern, mm||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||No|
|Rotation around pole||360°|
|Tilt adjustment||+45° / -25°|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|