The AWMS-2-D40 is a combination of two monitor spring arms attached to a 400mm post. Its spring-assisted design with three points of articulation and landscape to portrait rotation enables effortless adjustment from a seated position and is the ideal solution for Activity Based Workplaces. The arms incorporate a spring tension visual gauge indicator to save time and effort with multiple installations. The flexibility extends to the choice of desk fixing options (not included). Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
2 x AWM-AD dynamic arms, 2 x AWM-LC channel clamps and 1 x AWM-P40G 400mm post
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included)..
Ideal for: The spring-assisted display arm can be installed in any of the four channels of the 400mm post. Spring-assisted arms provide the ultimate in ergonomic support and allow the display to be adjusted effortlessly from a seated position. Perfect for Activity Based Workplaces and Shared Environments.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the AWM-HN notebook holder (sold separately).
- Flat screen monitors: maximum load up to 9kg per monitor
- Curved screen monitors: maximum load up to 6kg per monitor
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Colour Options||Silver, black or white|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight, kg||0.00|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, kg||9.00|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, kg||6|
|VESA mounting hole pattern, mm||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||Yes|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|