Swingarm SP2, 200mm with lockring, Cable Clip & DuraTilt™
How to take measurement?
Display weight and VESA mounting hole pattern are the two key specifications that you need to know to find a suitable display mount.
1. Identify the VESA hole pattern by measuring the distance between the mounting holes on the back of your screen in terms of width and height.Measure from the centre of each mounting hole as shown below. Please note that in very rare cases some screens don’t have any mounting holes. This means that only the supplied factory fitted stand can be used for the display.
Measure from the center of mounting holes
2. Establish the weight of your display without the factory fitted stand (this information can often be found in your owner’s documentation)
3. Important: for multiple monitor configurations you also must check whether the combined physical width and height of your monitors fall within the compatible range of the mounting solution selected. This information can be found in the Technical Specifications guide available for download on the Atdec product page
- ― 200mm (7.9") swing arm with cable
- ― External cable management with cable clips
- ― Lock ring included for stability and support
- Range of movement
- Packaging dimensions
+Add to Compare List