Client: Sydney Adventist Hospital
Location: Sydney, Australia
Sydney Adventist Hospital is a state of the art, not for profit, hospital based out of Sydney, Australia. The award-winning private hospital accommodates 500 licensed overnight beds and offers a large range of medical services. It is the largest single employer in the Hornsby-Kuring-Gai area and home to approximately 3,500+ staff and volunteers. They needed to redevelop their hospital campus to accommodate the increasingly high demand for services.
- Redeveloping hospital campus to accommodate the increasing demand for services
- Sweet spot between often bulky articulated arms and flimsy monitor stands commonly designed for lighter weight displays
- High-demand, public-facing environment
- Hospital required suitable display mounting solution for their new Clinical Service Building
- Required a display mounting solution that could be tailored across unusual physical environments