The AWMS-D40 is a single monitor spring arm on a post. Its spring-assisted design with three points of articulation and landscape to portrait rotation enables effortless adjustment from a seated position and is the ideal solution for Activity Based Workplaces. The arm incorporates a spring tension visual gauge indicator to save time and effort with multiple installations.
Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
Choose me for:
- Monitors to 34"
- Flat screen to 9kg (20lb)
- Curved screen to 6kg (13.5lb)
- Futureproofing for extra monitor/s or laptop tray
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Note: the dynamic arm and channel clamp ship assembled for black and silver solutions.
Upgrades: The display mounting head can be replaced with the AWM-HN notebook holder (sold separately). An additional arm can be added to create a triple display configuration.
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Colour Options||Silver, black or white|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight, kg||0.00|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, kg||9.00|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, kg||6|
|VESA mounting hole pattern, mm||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not inluded, choose your option|
|Spring assisted height adjustability||Yes|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|