The AWMS-3-D4651 is a combination of three monitor arms attached to a 20” post in a “pyramid” configuration. The two non-dynamic arms at the bottom and the top dynamic arm support monitors up to 32” in size. The dynamic arm allows the top monitor to be pushed slightly forward and titled down for the optimal viewing angle. Built from lightweight and yet durable aluminium, the mount can be easily recycled at the end of its life.
This solution is part of the Atdec modular family and consists of the following individual components:
1 x AWM-P51 post, 1 x AWM-AD dynamic arm, 1 x AWM-LC channel clamp, and 2 x AWM-A46 29.5" display arms.
Choose your preferred desk fixing option (not included).
Top dynamic arm:
- Flat screen monitors up to 32”, 9kg monitor or less
- Curved screen monitors up to 32”, 6kg per monitor or less
2 x bottom arms:
- Flat screen monitors up to 32”, 12kg per monitor or less
- Curved screen monitors up to 32”, 8kg per monitor or less
Upgrades: VESA display mounting heads can be replaced with the SNTB notebook holder (sold separately). Additional arms can be installed in any of the 4 available channels.
- Improves ergonomics of any workplace and saves valuable desk space
- Modular, adaptable and upgradeable design
- Easy to install and re-configure with quick display release and arm fixing mechanism
- Built-in optional arm rotation limiters to prevent interference with walls, partitions or other displays
- Made of durable aluminium that can be easily recycled at the end of life
- Advanced cable management
- Choice of desk mounting options
- Available in Silver, Black or White finish
Learn more about Atdec modular mounts.
|Upgradable to carry additional display||Yes|
|Colour Options||Silver, black or white|
|Desk fixing options||Not included, choose your preferred option (sold separately)|
|Minimum display weight, kg||0|
|Flat screen: maximum supported weight, kg||12|
|Curved screen: maximum supported weight, kg||8|
|VESA mounting hole pattern, mm||75x75, 100x100|
|Minimum desk thickness||Desk fixing not inluded, choose your option|
|Maximum desk thickness allowed (mm)||Desk fixing not included, choose your option|
|Rotation around pole||-|
|Landscape to portrait screen rotation||Yes|