Spacedec Donut Poles offer superior display versatility. The 45.3” (1150mm) pole comes with one Quick Shift Donut to guarantee a customized display installation. The cutting-edge Quick Shift lever allows screen to be moved up and down the pole by hand, without the need for any tools. Viewing angle and screen orientation are also fully adjustable, finished off with a quick release mechanism to rapidly remove and change screens. Built in internal cable management ensures a professional finish for maximum display impact.
Model Option: 1150mm (45.25") Pole with 36kg (79.5lbs) Max weight rating
Product ordering code: SD-DP-1150
Product modification notice:
The VESA mounting head has been modified to improve the tension adjustment mechanism.
For more details and to download the technical documentation for the original product version please click here.
Our Warranty policy, read more...
- Designed for screens 12" (30.5cm) or larger
- Each Pole type is supplied with one Donut display attachment
- Additional Donuts can be added separately
- Each Donut supports displays weighing up to 12kg (26.5lbs)
- Each pole can support a different combined total weight
- Poles support both internal and external cable management
- Poles can be installed on desks up to 38mm (1.5") thick
Enhanced positioning adjustment:
- Donuts feature a QuickShift operation for easy user adjustment
- Donuts are independently height adjustable
- Donuts can be independently rotated around the pole
Enhanced viewing adjustment:
- Donuts feature an integrated ball-joint mechanism with adjustable tension control
- Donuts allow full 360º screen rotation
- Donuts allow +/-20º tilt adjustment
- Donuts allow +/-20º pan adjustment
Easy to Install:
- Donuts feature a Quickshift head for easy display installation/ replacement and come with a security screw
- Donuts support displays with standard VESA mounting hole configurations 75x75mm & 100x100mm (WxH)
- VESA 200x100mm mounting configurations are supported via an optional adaptor AC-AP-2010 (sold separately)
- Poles are supplied with one Donut, installation guide, display mounting hardware, desk clamp and bolt through pole attachment hardware
- Steel and aluminium construction with quality matt powdercoat finish
- 10 year warranty if purchased after Jan 1, 2011