What is SpacePole?
Point of sale mounting solutions - monitor mounts, payment mounts, iPad mounts and accessories
SpacePole is a unique range of POS
technology mounting solutions that alleviates many of the traditional problems associated with configuring
diverse POS and Payment equipment
in checkout and counter environments. SpacePole solutions can be integrated
with most technologies in all manner of retail environments. SpacePole is designed to facilitate sales
process productivity and efficient order processing. It allows for the integration of POS, POP and Payment equipment. SpacePole mounts can be used stand alone or in combination with a modular design that enables a high degree of configuration.
Customers can choose products from 4 main categories to build their own configuration that meets their requirements:
Monitor mounts | Payment mounts | iPad mounts | Accessories
There are more than 1.5 million SpacePole POS
mounting solutions currently
installed around the world. SpacePole can be found in supermarkets and department stores, chemists and convenience outlets, fashion,
footwear and homeware retailers, independent retailers and self service kiosks, hotels and hospitality, banking and transportation.
Some of the companies who have chosen SpacePole...
Coles, IKEA, ALDI, Toys'R'Us, Woolworths and many more...
Why choose SpacePole?
Improved Space Efficiency
- POS equipment is raised off the work area
- All transaction and display equipment is organised in one place
- Valuable counter space is released for display, sales and order processing
Improved Ergonomics & Aesthetics
- Configurable and customisable for precise positioning with superior styling
- Adjustable for operational flexibility and individual user requirements
- Cashier strain is reduced while productivity and accuracy is improved
- Customer comfort, convenience and satisfaction are all maximised
- SpacePole is compatible with POS equipment from all leading vendors, including:
- SpacePole payment mounts are
compatible with pin-pad technology
from all the leading banks and manufacturers, including:
Improved Safety & Security
- All equipment is secured in one place with hidden attachment points
- Cables can be neatly clipped to the exterior or securely run inside the poles
- Payment technology can be mounted separately or integrated onto a single EPOS solution
- Payment technology is held securely with a facility for operator detachment or fixed attachment
Improved Cost Control and Asset Utilisation
- Products are designed for fast, flexible and easy installation
- Proven in-field reliability with an extended operational life
- Easy to maintain with cost
effective expansion and upgrade facilities